Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Wishes



Our oldest granddaughter emailed us her "Christmas Wish List". She requested a butterfly net and book, a doll, clip-on earrings, a purse, and all things sparkly- shoes, bracelets, necklaces, rings, hair clips, lip gloss and powder. And then, there's my favorite- "a beautiful princess dress that reaches to my ankles".
 
I hope she gets it all! But I do have my own wish list for Joy:
 
My prayer is that like the shepherds, she will hurry to the Christ child, like the wise men she will seek Him, like the angels she will praise Him, and like His Father she will love Him. I pray she will believe Him and make room for Him in her life. May she live "happily-ever-after" with the Lover of her soul and Prince of Peace... Jesus the Messiah.
 
My wish for her is my wish for you as well. Christmas blessings to you and yours!
 
 
What are your Christmas wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment