Friday, October 18, 2013

Praying Friends

I joined a grandmothers prayer group because I believe communicating with God is powerful and effective (James 5:16). I believe God hears our prayers, and He answers (Psalm 116: 1-2).
 
My group prays for our grandchildren  and the world they live in. We experience God's Presence strength, help, hope, and peace. We encourage one another. We're committed. They are my "go-to" friends when I have a prayer request.
 
Do you have trusted friends with whom you pray? I encourage you to form or join a group. Record your requests and the LORD's answers. Pray consistently, and keep confidences. Thank God for all the great things He does!
 
What blessings have you and your praying friends experienced? Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment