Friday, May 16, 2014

My Summer 2014 Bucket List

I love the movie The Bucket List. It's the story of two terminally ill men who accomplish things they want to do before they die.

I decided to make my own "bucket list."  Projects I need to complete. Places I want to visit. Plans for personal development. Some are fun. Others, not so much.

Here's my summer 2014 list:

1. Visit Houston's Holocaust Museum.
2. Explore Houston's tunnel system.
3. After six  levels, graduate from waltz. Woo Hoo!
4. Paint our home office.
5. Declutter my closet.
6. Host 3rd annual "Mimi & Grandpa Camp."
7. Plan my mom's 80th birthday celebration.
8. Complete Influence Bible study (Precept Ministries).
9. Publish 18 blog posts (between May 26 - Sept. 1).
10. Finish ABC Scripture albums.
11. Compile a family photo album for my son.
12. Write a biographical sketch about an ancestor.

Twelve items. That's plenty of productivity. Besides, a girl needs time to take afternoon naps occasionally.

Here are ideas for Houston area moms: Summer 2014 Bucket List



What is one item on your summer "bucket list?" My mom always wanted to visit Norway, the home of her ancestors. We went in June 2008.







3 comments:

  1. I've been to the Houston Holocaust Museum. Very good. So much so that I had to leave before we were through it all because I was crying so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I've been wanting to go for a while. I'm thinking about getting a group together to go. There are so many interesting things to do in and around Houston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the Holocaust Museum!

      Delete