Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Thankful

These are things for which I'm thankful:

* My prayer group meets to pray for our grandchildren and the world they live in.
* Moms who bring their babies to Bible study. It's awesome to see their desire to know God's Word.
* My church family looks like heaven. Red and yellow, black, brown, and white...all precious people in God's sight.
* Pastors who boldly declare God's truth.
* Freedom to worship.
* I live in a city where churches work together for the cause of Jesus Christ.
* My parents faithfully took my brother and me to church, and taught us God's Word.
* I've been married to my husband and best friend for over 25 years. And he always has my back.
* God's provision is more than enough.
* Jesus sacrificed His life for me and you, so we could be forgiven, and live abundantly and eternally.


Have a blessed Thanksgiving!


For what are you thankful?

No comments:

Post a Comment