Saturday, November 9, 2013

The LORD is Creator

 
The Colorado mountains, vast blue sky, evergreen forests, and meandering river reminded me the LORD, great and awesome, is Creator.
 
Stars flung across the heavens punctured the sky's darkness. Gazing upon hundreds of points of light, I reflected on Isaiah 40: 26- "Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing."
 
A gentle rain and flowing river was my Heavenly Father's bedtime lullaby, and a peaceful sleep overtook me.
 
By the Animas River the next morning, I continued meditating on the words of Isaiah 40: 21- 31- "God sits enthroned above the circle of the earth and its people are like grasshoppers... The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth."
 
I am awed by God's Eternalness, grateful for His Faithfulness, blessed by His Goodness, created for His Glory.
 
What reminds you the LORD God is Creator?
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment