Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Happy New Year!
 
As I reflect on 2013, I remember joyful times- our 25th wedding anniversary Hawaiian trip, milestone birthdays, and the birth of a new grandson. I remember those we lost, and consider the legacy they left. I think over goals I accomplished, and some I didn't. I refocus. Some things will change; others will remain constant. I welcome 2014 with anticipation.  Each day is a gift from the LORD. I pray God's blessings upon you and your loved ones.
 
Our loving, heavenly Father, thank you for this new year. Give us a renewed passion for Your Presence and Your Word. Empower us with Your Holy Spirit. Help us be persistent in prayer. Give us a sensitivity to the needs of others. Fill us with compassion and mercy. Keep our focus on You. Thank You for Your Protection and Provision. Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice. May we bring glory to You, LORD in 2014! Amen.
 
May the grace of the LORD be with you. Have a wonderful New Year!
 
 
One of my resolutions is to read the New Testament in chronological order. How about you? What is your New Year's resolution?

Since posting, I've chosen "WRITE" as my one word for 2014. More details to follow...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment