Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome to "Mimi Prays"



Hi y'all! Welcome to my new blog "Mimi Prays".

I'm a stay-at-home, empty-nester, baby boomer, forever-a-teacher, prayer group leader, and a long-time Jesus follower. My grandkids call me "Mimi", but you can call me Lori.

My passion is to pass on a legacy of faith and prayer to my descendants and to encourage and teach others to do the same.

You may be an eighty-year-old great-grandmother, or a twenty-something single parent. No matter what season of life you are in, this blog will present ideas and activities to help you inspire, instruct, and intercede for a younger generation.

I invite you to share your thoughts! Your feedback is appreciated. You are welcome to email me at mimiprays@gmail.com, and subscribe to my blog. Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment